Hello, I exist, occasionally.
Posted on Tuesday April 30 2013 in lifeIt's been nearly 3 months since I updated. My bio still says I'm 17. That's not true, I'm a grown up now. I can buy alcohol. Life is great.
Just kidding, I'm not exactly much of a drinker...
This post is essentially a big list of things I've learned in the last three months. Enjoy.
- The amount of work I'm having to do at university to maintain my >75% average is increasing exponentially as exams get closer.
- I can do all of the most difficult things in all of my classes, but I cannot count or draw diagrams that are any use to anyone, including myself.
- I am the queen of ODEs.
- I now understand why so many people drop of the face of the internet after they start university, if they're serious students at any rate.
- Carrying a really, really heavy bag on your right shoulder for roughly a 12-hour day each fortnight, plus a couple of other hours on other days, will seriously fuck up your shoulder. Life tip: if you regularly go away for weekends, buy a bag with wheels.
- Having no cold water on tap is a really big inconvenience.
- Judging the baby names chosen by the girls who were in your school year and are now pregnant/mothers is really fun, but also tragic.
- I am totally in love with Kimi Raikkonen.
- Not really, but he's great.
- On a similar note, I suddenly have a huge amount of respect, admiration and general liking for Fernando Alonso. If you told that to the me of two years ago she'd die of shock.
- Alter Bridge are great and I'm going to see them in October yay
- You would not believe the amount of people who are good enough at passing maths exams to get onto a maths degree but are generally incredibly thick.
- Time goes really quickly. Can't believe I'm very nearly finished year 1 of 4 at uni.
- I can write really long lists when I want to.
- I never know how to finish posts.
Leave a comment Older -- No newer entries